This document is last updated on 21 July 2011 and is effective immediately.
Our servers are currently located in United States. We may upgrade and relocate servers to improve user experience. Your data may be migrated to a server in another country during server relocation. By using our site and providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge AdsOnMap’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Information provided will be transferred and stored on our servers which may be outside your resident country’s jurisdiction.
Although we do our best to secure user confidential information, we cannot guarantee perfect security of your information.
We collect and store the following information:
- E-mail address and other contact information
- Ad description, details, images and location
- Ad view and traffic statistics
- IP Address, timestamps and web logs
Protecting user privacy
- We do not disclose your information with third party for marketing purposes
- Please do not reveal any password, credit card, financial information or other confidential information via the website or e-mail
Protecting user privacy (For Advertisers)
- Do not post any personal or confidential information intended to be kept private
- Please do not enter your e-mail address in the description field if you want to keep your e-mail address private
- E-mail addresses entered in the e-mail field are not displayed to the public. We relay e-mail responses to the e-mail specified in your ad posting. However, by responding to any of the e-mails relayed to you, your e-mail will be revealed to sender
- As ad location will be displayed to the public, it is advised reduce location accuracy by placing the ad away from the exact location if you would like more location privacy
- An access key will be provided via e-mail for managing posted ads. Please keep the e-mail and access key confidential as it allows modifications made to ads posted under your e-mail account
- We use basic authentication for advertisers to access and manage their ads. Please close your browser to logout for security reasons
AdsOnMap may disclose user information when required by the law, law enforcement officers or to aid legal processes
- We will send confirmation, verification and notification e-mails to advertisers as its required for proper operations of our services
- We will not send you e-mail for marketing purposes
- Adsonmap may include advertising from third-party vendors in the form of, but not limited to, banner ads, text ads, flash ads
- Google's use of the DoubleClick DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on users visit the website and/or other sites on the Internet
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page (http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/)